ZWEIG HOT FIRMS CONFERENCE
September 20-23, Seattle, WA
Join June’s session: Reduce Scope Creep and Get Paid for Extra Services, September 22, 11:00 am, Manager/Producer Track, Breakout 5
How much money are you losing due to scope creep? The project team sometimes fails to stick to the original project scope or performs services outside of the scope without getting agreement from the client to bill them as extra services. Adequate processes must be put in place to educate the project team about the scope and create an understanding of the impact that scope creep has on their project profitability. In this webinar, you will learn to recognize scope creep in your projects and understand the all the reasons that it happens. You will also identify contract and communication issues that can lead to scope creep, learn to put systems and processes in place to control it, and develop processes to minimize its effect.
Learning Objectives – Attendees will:
- Recognize the many reasons for project scope creep in their firm.
- Uncover a 10-step scope creep process that will help control scope creep and recover extra services.
- Understand how firm culture impacts how your employees handle scope creep
- Identify specific contract issues that could impact scope creep, both negatively and positively.
- Describe specific processes and communication standards to decrease scope creep in their firm.
If you would like to meet with June personally, send her an email.