High-impact Speaking Engagements to Inspire Business Leaders to Achieve Accelerated Growth and Sustained Profitability
“June spoke on ‘Find the Lost Dollars in Your Firm’ at our June 2016 Annual Meeting and we’ve never received more positive comments on a speaker. Her strategies for making your firm more profitable were pertinent to everyone who attended, regardless of the size of their firms or the fields in which they practice. This was really valuable stuff.”
–– Donald L. Mader, Executive Director,
American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Ohio
June R. Jewell, CPA, is a recognized expert on business growth and technology with a proven track record of delivering results for her clients.
Her high-impact programs inspire business leaders to achieve accelerated growth and sustained profitability. June shares proven techniques and best practices for creating smart systems and to drive effective execution for improved business performance.
June is the author of the Amazon Best Selling book, “Find the Lost Dollars: 6 Steps to Increase Profits in Architecture, Engineering, and Environmental Firms.” She is also the co-author of “Selecting Time, Billing, and Job Accounting Software.”
June delivers training seminars, workshops and keynote addresses for business conferences, leadership training, and industry events.
Past business events for industry-related organizations, include ACEC, AIA, DCN, PSMJ, SMPS, NVTC, PMI, Zweig Group (formerly ZweigWhite), GBA, NCSEA, and Deltek Insight.
As a Speaker and Consultant, June Provides Training and Workshops on a Variety of Topics
- Elevating a Project Manager to a Business Manager
- Controlling Project Costs to Improve Profitability
- Utilizing Technology for Improved Business Management
- Financial Management for Non-Financial Professional
- Making a Profit in a Growing A/E Firm
- Get Your Employees to Use Deltek Vision
- Time is Money!
- Winning Green Business with the Government
- Measuring the Business Value of Project Data
- Marketing Professional as a Strategic Asset
- Managing Change for Improved Financial Management
- Best Practices to Develop A+ Project Managers
- Making Change Happen to Improve Profitability
- Find the Lost Dollars in Your Business
- Developing Superstar Project Managers
- Reduce Scope Creep and Get Paid for Extra Services
- 3 Ways to Increase Your Fees Now
- Holding Employees Accountable to Increase Profitability
- Leading Change to Improve Profitability
- 6 Steps to Increase Profits in A&E Firms
- Find the Lost Dollars
- Marketing Challenges and Opportunities for Today’s A&E Firm
Praise for June's Speaking
- Jay Appleton, PE, Principal, Kitchen & Associates, Architecture - Engineering - Planning - Interiors, Collingswood, NJ
Thanks, June, for your excellent presentation addressing the critical business management skills that are essential to successful project management. All too often we see folks who are under the impression that competent architects and engineers are, by definition, competent project managers. It's important to understand that those design skills actually represent the lower rungs on the ladder to highly-skilled project management. Your emphasis on time and people management, as well as discipline and professionalism in the financial aspects of projects, ranging from fee development to collections, was spot-on. I know that it was a valuable reality check for our up-and-coming project managers and a healthy refresher for our firm leaders. Thank you!