June R. Jewell, CPA, President & CEO
A&E Firm Profitability Expert
June R. Jewell has more than 28 years of business management consulting experience and unsurpassed knowledge of the AEC industry. From 1990 through 2014 June was a successful Deltek Premier partner implementing hundreds of A&E firms on the Wind2 and Deltek Vision systems.
After sellling her business, she became the Amazon best-selling author of the book “Find The Lost Dollars: 6 Steps to Increase Profits in Architecture, Engineering and Environmental Firms.”
Springboarding off the success of her Find the Lost Dollars™ book, June launched her current venture, AEC Business Solutions, a company entirely focused on helping A&E firms build more profitable businesses. June has bundled almost 30 years of experience working with A&E firms into a comprehensive enterprise program, Find the Lost Dollars™, designed to:
- help A&E firm leaders uncover areas of their firm that need attention, and
- teach A&E firm leaders and up and coming managers, not just what they need to know, but what they need to do to improve the success of their projects and firm, and
- help A&E firms improve processes and systems.
June has built and run 2 successful consulting practices and is a highly sought after speaker at industry events and conferences. As a speaker, June reveals how to develop successful competitive business strategies based on the creative application and improvement of people, process and leading-edge technologies.
Her speaking engagements include:
- AEC Profitability Summit
- ACEC – National and Fall Conferences, ACEC Deep South, ACEC Ohio, ACEC TX, ACEC LA, ACEC FL
- AIA – Design DC, Virginia, Texas
- GeoProfessional Business Association (GBA)
- SMPS – NERC, Metro Washington/Maryland
- Zweig Hot Firm
- PSMJ Thrive
- Society for Design Administration (SDA)
- ROG Growth and Ownership Conference
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Deltek Insight
- Design and Construction Network (DCN)
- AEC Next
- Structural Engineers Association (SEA) and North Carolina SEA (NCSEA)
June is a frequent contributor to the Zweig Letter, and her popular blog covers innovative ideas on business leadership, project management processes, business development and improved operational efficiencies.
In her free time, June enjoys traveling, singing country karaoke, going to Nationals games and spending time with her three kids. June resides in Northern Virginia.