AEC Crisis Roundtable
Today’s A&E firm leaders are struggling to adapt their business operations in this current crisis, and I want to help you thrive in these times of uncertainty. Our online Crisis Roundtable meets every Monday at 4:00 pm ET to virtually discuss your biggest challenges.
Every Monday – 4:00pm ET
Topics during this weekly discussion might include:
- Helping employees work at home and cope with stress
- Maintaining cash flow and financial stability
- Ensuring projects keep running
- Retaining your best clients
- Finding new opportunities for business during the crisis
- Reinventing your marketing and services to meet new demand
- Long term economic and financial considerations
Sign up to be a part of the Roundtable below.
Once you have submitted your information, you will receive an email with a link to join the weekly meetings.