In today’s post we’re sharing a podcast of an interview of June Jewell by STEVE GORDON on The Unstoppable CEO.
If you have a professional service firm… you can’t miss this one.
Have you ever done a project and ended up making less than you estimated? Maybe even lost money?
The project went off without a hitch. In fact, you over-delivered.
It may be hard to believe… but that’s where you went wrong.
June Jewell of AEC Business Solutions shares the dangers of “culture traps” that allow professional service firms, to flounder financially even while providing great service.
June also shares a business model that gives your business a guaranteed income every month.
Listen now and you’ll get straight talk from June about…
- When – and how – to turn down a client request
- Ways to guard against the dreaded scope creep
- How to make sure “technical” people keep profitability front of mind
- The training your team needs now that could save your business
- How to guard against the biggest “money drains”
- The importance of estimating – do it the right way and you’ll never lose money on a project again
- Using the “Amazon” method to position yourself to make long-term recurring revenue
Listen now on The Unstoppable CEO
About Steve Gordon
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BOOK!
RAISE Your Value: 5 Steps for Architecture and Engineering Firms to Uncover Hidden Value, Design a Winning Advantage and Charge More
More From the Find the Lost Dollars Blog...
I am excited to announce the long awaited release of my new book, RAISE Your Value: 5 Steps for Architecture and Engineering Firms to Uncover Hidden Value, Design a Winning Advantage and Charge More. If you experience any of the following situations, you will benefit...
Culture is a term that is tossed around quite a lot and used many different ways. While culture can mean a lot of things, it is often considered “squishy” and not measurable. Companies set goals to change their culture and then struggle to determine if they have been...
In my Monday afternoon AEC Crisis Roundtable, I hear similar stories of confusion, anxiety and dismay. The Covid-19 pandemic has created many challenges, among the most complex being how to bring employees back into the office. One leader, Rich, summarized the problem...