In today’s post we’re sharing a podcast of an interview of June Jewell by STEVE GORDON on The Unstoppable CEO.
If you have a professional service firm… you can’t miss this one.
Have you ever done a project and ended up making less than you estimated? Maybe even lost money?
The project went off without a hitch. In fact, you over-delivered.
It may be hard to believe… but that’s where you went wrong.
June Jewell of AEC Business Solutions shares the dangers of “culture traps” that allow professional service firms, to flounder financially even while providing great service.
June also shares a business model that gives your business a guaranteed income every month.
Listen now and you’ll get straight talk from June about…
- When – and how – to turn down a client request
- Ways to guard against the dreaded scope creep
- How to make sure “technical” people keep profitability front of mind
- The training your team needs now that could save your business
- How to guard against the biggest “money drains”
- The importance of estimating – do it the right way and you’ll never lose money on a project again
- Using the “Amazon” method to position yourself to make long-term recurring revenue
Listen now on The Unstoppable CEO
About Steve Gordon
GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS...
Did you miss our "Getting Employees to Think Like Owners" Webinar?
That's okay! We know you're busy, so we decided to make the recording of this webinar available to view at your convenience. During this valuable session, June Jewell covered the following:
- The 3 main problems affecting employee motivation and behavior
- The 5 Shifts that will transform your staff’s mindset and behavior and have them take ownership in the firm’s financial success
- How other A&E firms have successfully propelled their team’s performance and results
Enter your name and email below and we'll send you a link to the recording within the next couple of minutes!