In today’s post we’re sharing a podcast of an interview of June Jewell by STEVE GORDON on The Unstoppable CEO.
If you have a professional service firm… you can’t miss this one.
Have you ever done a project and ended up making less than you estimated? Maybe even lost money?
The project went off without a hitch. In fact, you over-delivered.
It may be hard to believe… but that’s where you went wrong.
June Jewell of AEC Business Solutions shares the dangers of “culture traps” that allow professional service firms, to flounder financially even while providing great service.
June also shares a business model that gives your business a guaranteed income every month.
Listen now and you’ll get straight talk from June about…
- When – and how – to turn down a client request
- Ways to guard against the dreaded scope creep
- How to make sure “technical” people keep profitability front of mind
- The training your team needs now that could save your business
- How to guard against the biggest “money drains”
- The importance of estimating – do it the right way and you’ll never lose money on a project again
- Using the “Amazon” method to position yourself to make long-term recurring revenue
Listen now on The Unstoppable CEO
About Steve Gordon
Invest in Yourself. Invest in Your Firm.
Sign-up Now for Our Next Complimentary Web Training!
How Progressive A&E Leaders Create Higher Profits and Happier Employees
Date: Wednesday, June 26th, 2019, 1:00 pm ET
As progressive leaders, we all want a high performing team of employees that are always operating in the best interests of our firm. Our employees are the key to our success, however they don’t always have the skills, tools and mindset they need to be on our A team. As a result, we suffer with projects that go over budget and clients that are not thrilled. It shouldn’t be that hard to get employees to do the right things every day!