In today’s post we’re sharing a podcast of an interview of June Jewell by STEVE GORDON on The Unstoppable CEO.
If you have a professional service firm… you can’t miss this one.
Have you ever done a project and ended up making less than you estimated? Maybe even lost money?
The project went off without a hitch. In fact, you over-delivered.
It may be hard to believe… but that’s where you went wrong.
June Jewell of AEC Business Solutions shares the dangers of “culture traps” that allow professional service firms, to flounder financially even while providing great service.
June also shares a business model that gives your business a guaranteed income every month.
Listen now and you’ll get straight talk from June about…
- When – and how – to turn down a client request
- Ways to guard against the dreaded scope creep
- How to make sure “technical” people keep profitability front of mind
- The training your team needs now that could save your business
- How to guard against the biggest “money drains”
- The importance of estimating – do it the right way and you’ll never lose money on a project again
- Using the “Amazon” method to position yourself to make long-term recurring revenue
Listen now on The Unstoppable CEO
About Steve Gordon
FIND THE LOST DOLLARS WEBINAR:
9 Areas Your A&E Firm is Losing Profit
Many A&E firms are leaking profits due to ineffective processes, non-integrated systems, and a culture focused on technical excellence and not business success.
In this session you will learn how to improve 3 Key metrics – your win rate, utilization and project profit margin by improving business management and operational practices that will lead your firm to find the lost dollars in your company. You will gain useful best practices that can lead to increased financial success including sales & proposal success, estimating, project management, time management and client relationships. Learn how to identify problem areas by doing a company-wide assessment and getting valuable insight from your employees. This web training will focus on how to assess people, processes, and systems including what questions to ask and how to ask them.