In today’s post we’re sharing a podcast of an interview of June Jewell by STEVE GORDON on The Unstoppable CEO.
If you have a professional service firm… you can’t miss this one.
Have you ever done a project and ended up making less than you estimated? Maybe even lost money?
The project went off without a hitch. In fact, you over-delivered.
It may be hard to believe… but that’s where you went wrong.
June Jewell of AEC Business Solutions shares the dangers of “culture traps” that allow professional service firms, to flounder financially even while providing great service.
June also shares a business model that gives your business a guaranteed income every month.
Listen now and you’ll get straight talk from June about…
- When – and how – to turn down a client request
- Ways to guard against the dreaded scope creep
- How to make sure “technical” people keep profitability front of mind
- The training your team needs now that could save your business
- How to guard against the biggest “money drains”
- The importance of estimating – do it the right way and you’ll never lose money on a project again
- Using the “Amazon” method to position yourself to make long-term recurring revenue
Listen now on The Unstoppable CEO
About Steve Gordon
Stop Wasting Time! Get Your Employees to Work Smarter (Not Harder!)
Tuesday, August 13th, 1:30pm ET
Employees are the key to an A&E firm’s success. Yet many employees struggle to hit their full potential because of missing or flawed processes and systems, and lack of understanding about business best practices and why they are important. As a result, project profitability suffers and there is frustration at every level of the organization.
With a more progressive and strategic approach to employee development and establishment of business best practices, you can lead your employees to hit their full potential and at the same time, prepare your firm for the challenges and changes ahead in the future.